Interlaken Healthy Roots Tour
10am - 5 or 6 pm on any given day
- Guests meet at a set location and are taken by van to the Finger Lakes National Forest. Maximum 12 guests.
- 10-12am - A short eco-hike involving interpretation and yoga
- 12:30 - either a picnic lunch or lunch at Stone Cat or Americana Vineyards or other location
- 2-4pm - tour and playtime/yoga with goats at Lively Run Dairy
- 4:15 - 5pm - tour and tasting at Finger Lakes Cider House
- 5pm - guests are returned to their parking spot
THE YOGA: Yoga will be accessible to all levels, from those who have never tried it before to more advanced yogis. We will focus on yoga that connects us to the natural world, that connects us to our roots, and that promotes flexibility, good breathing and a meditative state of mind. Guests should bring their own mats, though we may have some on hand for a small rental fee.
TRANSPORTATION: Park at a designated location. Van will pick people up. Van will be driven by ...
Please contact Astrid Jirka with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!